Emico had its beginning in 1973 when its founder write my essay members Lim Beng Huan and Loh Lay Choo started a partnership known as Syarikat Perniagaan Emico which was involved in the retail business for trophies, souvenirs and signboards. The partnership gradually expanded its activities to include the manufacturing of its retail products.
In 1983, the partnership was converted into private limited company and acquired industrial land located in Bayan Lepas Industrial Area to venture into full scale manufacturing. Pursuant to its listing exercise, a complete restructuring scheme was implemented by the Group in 1991 whereby the various private companies held by the founders were acquired and regrouped under Emico persuasive essay topics for middle school Holdings Berhad. On 6 April 1994, the company was successfully listed on Bursa Malaysia.
The Group is involved in manufacturing and sales of trophies and awards, property development, contract manufacturing, trading and sourcing of furniture and home furnishing products.
Dedicated to deliver innovative, high quality, competitive and value added products & services
Our values serve as guidelines for our actions, decisions and behaviours in all our dealings.
We work together as a high performance team and deliver what we promised
We listen to our customers to understand and meet their needs
RESPONSIBLE & RELIABLE
– We operate in a safe, environmentally responsible and compliant manner in all our operations
– We take pride in fulfilling our responsibilities & performance
– We commit to deliver quality products and services to meet customers’ requirements
FLEXIBILITY & FRIENDLY
We are dedicated to support each other as a team and will adapt to changing conditions
INTEGRITY & INNOVATIVE
– We treat our colleagues, customers and business partners with the highest degree of fairness and trust
– We strive to develop new products & services and continuously improve the way we do business